Thursday, August 16, 2012

No, We Didn't Die.

Have no fear West Coast dwellers & New England folks, The Krulish Klan is still alive and healthy! Truth is, we're just lazy when it comes to blogs. Sometimes it just takes awhile to get inspiration, or to get news-worthy news. Other times we just don't think to update stuff. And of course when we do get around to updating the blog it's enough time for someone to grow up and graduate. That's also why we like to come up with excuses and stories to amuse our followers. Like how it's illegal to blog during certain months,(we don't always feel like paying off a fine). Or maybe we just had such a busy week with our sisters, sitting on the couch doing nothing! Believe me, it's hard work listening a 17 (almost 18 on August 23, yes Megan I remembered) and a 19 year old talk about what "big events" they missed in 3 weeks with their friends. City people... I thought they'd faint when they heard the nearest Starbucks is about 45 minutes away. Pictures of their trip are on Katherine's Facebook. Something exciting? California's little Kayla Dean is entering High School on August 27th, Freshman Orientation Day. I'm excited to see what kind of clubs there are and am thinking about trying out for softball. I had tried out for volleyball but they cut me from the team which was disappointing because I had worked extremely hard. But I'm determined to look into new things. I think as a new freshman I got a pretty good start. I've been able to look around the school and get familiar with my classrooms. I was blessed to receive all the classes I signed up for. And some great parents to buy me clothes and supplies for the school year which is what dad and I did last Sunday. A fact about the Krulishs'. Don't take us to a store with rolly chairs, 'cause we like to "try out" the rolly chairs. We make "scenes" and entertainment for the other shoppers. But I don't get embarrassed, to me, if I can have a good time in any store and be goofy or say silly things to or with my parents then 1. I have an awesome relationship with my parents. And 2. I know it's a good day. One day me and mom went to Walmart and we were in the cosmetics isle. we'd split up while I got my things and she got hers. Well I always get done before her so I help her with her list. Of course half the things she needs I've never heard of or have no clue where they are. So I'd go back and forth between her and isles. She knew I wanted to help but she knew I didn't know where her things were. So guess what she did? In every cosmetic section there's this weird foot therapy machine that tells you what kind of foot you have and where you put most of your weight on your foot that makes it so uncomfortable. So mom drove her cart straight to that machine. "Amuse yourself with this". "Mom are you serious?". "You can see what kind of foot you have while I get my things and guess how many other feet have been on there." "mom, that's disgusting." "I'll be back." And that's what I did, I amused myself with the silly foot therapy until mom was done. It thought it quite silly being a 14 year old girl measuring what part of my foot has pain. Which by the way is on the right ball of my foot where a blister is enjoying itself. Stupid blister. Well that's all the time I have for today, I'll tell more stories another day. Have a wonderful week! Love, Kayla p.s., A few "first day of school" pictures will be updated during my first week of school, they will also be on my mother's Facebook! Just something for y'all to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment