Sunday, June 24, 2012

What a Handfull...

Well it was on Tuesday of last week that my Uncle Chris and Aunt Kathy arrived in quaint little New Hampshire. So far, we've given them many tours and buttered them with hours of family time. Today I took them to Fort no. 4. Since I work there, my family was able to go in for free! After we toured the Fort dad bought a Fort # 4 folktale book that I wanted to read to mom. I think it'll be cheesy since they're ghost, legend, and scary stories from the mid 1700's. While our family visitors are here we've been enjoying every moment, they even attended dad's church service. Not that they had much choice considering it was in the iving room, but they enjoyed it. I also have been recieving much overdue teasing from my goofy uncle. But I've mature... Now my sarcasim skills are off the charts. I thank my Dad. Onto a newer subject: Mom. I know her eyes must be widening seeing i'm writing about her, but she does ask why I write about dad and not her so much. Well even though it's not mother's day, I do have compliments and facts about her. 1. She has a beautiful heart and faith in the Lord. 2. She adopted me. 3. She homeschooled me for 5 years. 4. She hasn't kicked me out of the house the times when I've been a pest. 5. She's becoming more of a softy. 6. She's mature the times dad isn't. 7. She's my momma, and I love her a lot. I've been so excited and axious for my sisters to come out, in my mind I'm jumping around like a little kid,while on the outside I try to keep my cool. I just can't wait! Hope all you West Coast people have a good afternoon! Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment