Friday, August 31, 2012

High School Fresh-Fish

I started High School. And it's just what it is, school. There's nothing special about it except kids wear too much make up and are SO much taller. Other than that, it's mostly full of freshman and sophmores as well as hot headed higher classmen who apparently have no idea what it's like to be a freshman and or are just too cool to remember. But don't get me wrong th aren't ALL bad, I actually have a lot of Junior and Senior friends. And they're not intimidating, just a little rude at times. My first day of High School was ok, the only downer was I had forgotten where I had put my money for lunch, so I was pretty hungery when I got home. The second day wasn't great either. I was running late for the bus and it was raining -_-. So I was leaving my house and a neighbor who i don't know to well was going to get her mail, well there was puddles in potholes everywhere. I thought I had gotten enough out of her way, but i'm guessing her brakes didn't work cause she didn't slow down. You can only guess what happens next. Yeah, she speed through a big puddle and got my legs soaked. But don't worry folks! It turns out "ok"! Today was a really good day! I was on time to the bus, wasn't raining, got to eat lunch, and am talking to a lot more kids which makes school so much easier! It's not fun getting up early but it's great getting out earlier than a lot of other schools. I don't have any homework so far which actually annoys me for reasons that i dont know. Mom gets Homework though, a ton of paperwork WOOOOOOOH! My favorite class so far is my horticuluture class, which has to do with plants and flowers. Ms. Collensworth is my teacher, who is also my favorite of all my classes. My classes are: Block 1- Keyboard\word processing Block 2- Health Block 3- Earth Science Block 4- Horticulutre After school I usually go for a walk or bike rides with my friends and just plain old hang out. I also like to watch Tv or laze around or... ya that's it. I know I promised y'all pictures but with my new computer I am too tired/lazy to figure it out at the moment, so instead you can check them out on my mom's Facebook! If I missed something than just ask and I can answer it in my next blog! Have a great rest of tonight and a fantastic Friday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment