Friday, August 17, 2012

2nd Day in a Row!

Yes folks, I have sucessfully set aside blogging time for another New England day. I just finished not listening to my dad talk about something having to do with binoculars. This morning I vaccuumed and unloaded the dishwasher for my mom. For BOTH parents, I cleaned my room! I don't like it but it makes my mom & dad happy. Yesterday my mom and I went to the Walpole scoop shop. Best Ice cream shop I've been to. I had a Mocha chocolate ice cream with cookie dough bits. For anyone who is curious, cookie dough isn't the best topping for mocha ice cream. Something like snickers or pretzels or anything salty would go better, my leftovers are in the fridge right now, I know your all interested in my ice cream's life as well. My mom had a Carmel cashew chip with one of my cookie dough bits on top. How generous of me. It was an extremely fun mother-daughter day. Hopefully we can take dad their soon. And not just because I want to try their other treats! ;) That's all for now. Have a Great Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment